What is Rotaract
- founded in 1968 by Charlotte North Rotary Club
- a service club for young men and women aged 18 to 30
- either community or university based, and they are sponsored by a local Rotary club
- around 215,000 members in 9,388 clubs in 176 countries
Rotaract brings together adults ages 18 – 30 to act in their communities, develop their leadership and professional skills, and have fun.
Rotary clubs sponsor them, but Rotaract members manage and fund their clubs independently.
What Rotaractors Can do
In communities worldwide, Rotary and Rotaract members work side by side to take action through service.
From big cities to rural villages, Rotaract is changing communities like ours.
Rotaract clubs decide how to organize and run their club, manage their own funds, and plan and carry out activities and service projects aligned with causes that are important to your community.
Sponsor Rotary Club offer guidance and support and work with your club as partners in service.
Connect with leaders in your community and around the world / City to:
- Take action locally (and internationally) to create sustainable change
- Expand your professional network and exchange ideas with proven leaders
- Develop your professional skills through leadership training
- Have fun and make new friends from around the world
The Rotaract Clubs under RCMC are:
- Rotaract Club of Madras Central
- Rotaract Club of AM Jain Shift 1
- Rotaract Club of AM Jain Shift 2
- Rotaract Club of SSS Jain College