No Announcements at the Moment
Log inWould you like to Rotary ?
Rotary Central TTK VHS Blood Bank
- Established in 1996 in partnership with TTK Group and Voluntary Health Services (VHS), Taramani
- This facility is located within the VHS campus at Taramani, Chennai.
- Provides free blood for poor patients
- Provides free blood transfusion to more than 200 Thalassemia affected children every month
- Conducts more than 30 blood donation camps a month for free blood collection from various organisations
- Capacity to process 3000 units of blood every month
(Average per month)
|Blood donation camps held:||20+|
|Blood units collected||1650+|
|Blood given to Thalassemia children||350+|
Location: Taramani, Chennai
Contact: 044 2254 2829
Hours: 24 hrs